Saturday 22 January 2011

Meezer Models

Being pedigree's we don't actually feel we should have to work for our keep. Our lives are very busy, and between playing with pipe cleaners, watching taps run, staring out the window and the usual 'meezing' for food, we have to fit in 18 hours of sleep a day. Tough times.

However, when mum asks if we will allow her to photograph her we nearly always say yes( we occasionally wait until she has all her gear out then disappear). Modelling is hard work, but generally we are required to hold a pose, such as sleeping, for a few moments. Often we feel she must have the shot she needs, but for some reason will continue clicking her black box for longer than is necessary.


For this shot I was required to lie on a warm blanket, it was tricky but I managed it.


In this shot mum asked me to stare wistfully out the window.


I don't like this picture of me, mum says it's arty. Arty? Where's my body gone?


I think I was saying something like 'Enough!'


Occasionally we must risk dangerous locations, such as the ironing board.




A series of action shots. Particularly draining, but we suffer for our art.


These are the hardest shots, it's not easy looking this good.



Make up malfunction.





Ultimately we retain creative control and let mum know when enough's enough.



Leave now, time for some serious 'R&R'.

1 comment: